Thu, Feb 01|
Done Being Good: An Online Gathering for Women
Overwhelmed and ready for change? During this free guided discussion for women (and those socialized as women), we'll examine how we can unlearn what we've been taught about being a "good" woman, stop being complicit in our oppression, lighten our load, and create more equity at home.
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
About the event
This guided conversation is for women who are:
- doing too much at home, and
- ready for change but are unsure where to start and/or not quite ready to engage their partners.
We will touch on the following topics:
- Making time for you
- Social conditioning - what we are taught by society makes a "good" girl/woman
- Unlearning - Letting it go and creating a new normal
- What you can do to lessen your load
- Strategies for inviting your partner to join you with Fair Play to bring your shared vision to life.
This will be a safe space to bring all of you, be supported, and learn from one another. I will be prepared to provide resources and plant seeds related to the topics we discuss.
You can participate as much or as little as you like. You are welcome to keep your video off.
The discussion will take place on Zoom and is limited to 8 people.