Thu, Sep 07|
Fair Play 101 for Parents with School-Aged Kiddos (Virtual)
Start the school year feeling less overwhelmed! This 90-minute online workshop will be an introduction to the Fair Play Method with a focus on the cards that matter most when it comes to managing life during the school year. One month of unlimited email support included.
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the event
Fair Play 101 for Parents of School-Aged Kiddos will be an introduction to the Fair Play Method with a focus on the cards that matter the most when it comes to managing life during the school year (and during breaks).
Fair Play is a time and anxiety-saving system that offers couples a completely new way to divvy up their domestic responsibilities.
Fair Play is not about blame.
It's not about 50/50.
Fair Play is about a fair and equitable division of domestic labor rooted in your shared values. It's about taking the time to have the conversations that matter to bring your shared vision to life. Fair Play is about treating your home as your most important organization.
Get ready for less resentment, more efficient communication, and more time to do the things that light you up (alone and as a couple)!
During the workshop, we'll focus on:
- The core concepts of Fair Play
- How to start the school year right (and which cards will help you get there!)
We'll also touch on:
- The happiness trio (Unicorn Space, self-care, and adult friendships)
- How to invite your partner to play
The course includes a month of unlimited email support.
You'll leave the course with:
- a new vocabulary for talking about and thinking about domestic life
- a plan for finding more equity at home
- concrete action steps for getting started
After the class, I'll send you:
- A downloadable copy of the Fair Play cards
- A quickstart Fair Play manual
- A spreadsheet to help you manage your deck
- A handout for tackling school-related cards.
The workshop will take place on Zoom. You can participate as much or as little as you like. You are welcome to keep your video off.
Space is limited. Couples or one parent welcome. $30/household
One ticket per household: one representative from the household or a couple. Whatever works best for your family!$30.00