Thu, Feb 01|
[Free] Unlearning and Fair Play: A guided conversation for women
Overwhelmed and ready for change? During this gathering, we will talk about societal conditioning, making time for you, how to lighten your load, and strategies for inviting your partner to use Fair Play. I will plant seeds AND we will learn from each other.
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
About the event
This guided conversation is for moms who are:
- doing too much at home, and
- ready for change but are unsure where to start and/or not quite ready to engage their partners.
We will touch on the following topics:
- Making time for you
- Social conditioning - what we are taught by society makes a "good" girl/woman
- Unlearning - Letting it go and creating a new normal
- What you can do to lessen your load
- Strategies for inviting your partner to join you with Fair Play to bring your shared vision to life.
This will be a safe space to bring all of you, be supported, and learn from one another. I will be prepared to provide resources and plant seeds related to the topics we discuss.
You can participate as much or as little as you like. You are welcome to keep your video off.
The discussion will take place on Zoom and is limited to 8 people.
- Ticket type